East Cascades Works has announced the reopening of WorkSource Klamath for in-person employment and training services in Klamath and Lake Counties on Wednesday, July 21. Services will continue to be provided via phone and virtual appointments to accommodate all service needs.
WorkSource is a partnership of state and local government agencies, colleges and non-profit organizations that offer employment services to job seekers and businesses.
WorkSource Klamath is located at 801 Oak Avenue, Klamath Falls, OR 97601 and is open Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. for the following services:
• Career and Education Assessments
• Job Listings, Referrals and Hiring Events
• Resume and Application Assistance
• Employment Referrals
• Job Search Assistance
• Internet access for job searches
• Workshops on resumés, interviewing and other programs
• Access to information about unemployment insurance
• Job Searching with Social Media
• GED and Adult Basic Education
• Career Exploration
• Referrals to training and other community resources, such as housing, food banks,
child-care assistance, and public transportation
• On-the-Job Training
• Support Services; transportation, basic needs, tools etc.
• National Career Readiness Certification
• Basic Computer Training in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Computer-aided English Language Learning
Call WorkSource Klamath at 541-883-5630 for more information or to schedule a virtual appointment.
East Cascades Works (EC Works) is a 501©3 non-profit organization designated by the Governor of Oregon to convene, oversee, and support the local workforce system.